BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

More Garden




So yesterday and today were great. I got tons of blonde highlights put into my hair for the summer yesterday on top of getting to leave work early. And today I went tanning, got my toes and my nails done, went to Albertson's to get some crab legs for our anniversary (which is tomorrow!) and went to Walmart and found some surprisingly good-looking tomato plants. Then when I came home, I dug right into the garden (if you'll pardon the pun;) .) Anyway, it looks really good. I had to replant the squash, the carrots, the cucumbers, and the green beans but that's just fine. I added my cantolope, watermelon, more onions, more radishes, peas, sweet basil and tomatoes and I need to start some peppers indoors tonight. Anyway, the picture of the rows of sprouts is of my corn!!

0 comments: