BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Ode to my wonderful ladies

Last night Zack and I were talking and I came to a giant realization that I have so many great girls surrounding me. My mom is just awesome all around. She's strong, eclectic, and loving.

My pretty sister would do anything for me. Yes, she's pushy and bossy, but that's only because she's so convicted in her beliefs and has a strong opinion. She's going to do the world a lot a of good. She'd be the one who'd be my accessory to a crime if I needed a hand.

My step-mom is one of the sweetest, most patient people I know, not to mention a good cook and a great gardener. That's why my garden's called "St. Snoopy's Patch" because she's the best patron for the job.

My Oma is beautiful and sweet and rarely cusses but when she does it's like hearing a dog speak, it's the weirdest thing.

My best friends Harmony, Britney, and Erin have so many great qualities and the greatest quality they have is acceptance. And all of them are so different! Harmony's my beautiful hippy-chick, Britney's really simple in style but totally funny, and Erin's so colorful and artistic. I love them all.

And even though Valen and I've sort of grown apart, I value her friendship and I know she'd be there for me if I needed it. She's my g-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s friend ;).

And Roxy too! We've never gotten too close, but I love how wacky she can be!

Harmony's mom is just a beautiful person. She was like a third mother to me (I've been blessed with lots of moms.)

I even have an great pen-pal, who I've never met, but she's been my friend for about.... a year and a half now. She's my shopping buddy. We're always broke together with our Ebay adventures!

And I can see me and Beth being really close friends. We're at different stages in our life but I think we're still a lot alike. I need to go see her soon.

I'm sure there are more out there, but these are the girls that hold an especially special place in my heart... I'm just super grateful for all of them.
Love you guys! ~~~Christal

0 comments: