BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My new Tattoo!! (Sshh! Don't tell my Dad, yet....)


So here's a picture of my foot and my blue toe nails.... :) And my tattoo! It hurt SO badly!!! They say the top of the foot is the worst place to get a tattoo, and they aren't kidding (even though it's the only place I have one.) It felt like ten needles were literally gouging into my flesh only since it was my foot, they hit bone instead. But I don't regret it! I still love it. I've had it about a week. And for those of you who don't know what it is, it's a Sand Dollar. There was a guy at Your Flesh (where I got it) who kept calling it a Sand Olive, but he was from England, so he's excused.
Anyway, there it is!
Oh and my Birthday was a ton of fun. I had my first beer (as a 21er) with my mom at Gazpacho's and then I met Zack at Francisco's. Then we met our friends at the Diamond Belle, met more friends at the Irish Embassy, and then ended the night at Derailed. And I didn't get sick so it was a complete success. Except I'm really mad at myself because my mom bought me this really nice breathalizer for my Birthday and I forgot to check and see what my BAC was when Zack and I got back to our hotel! Oh well. I do know that after my first beer I was .02 and the next morning I was .00. But you know something funny? My husband was .09 the next morning!! It was a lot of fun. And to my friends who were with me: I love you. And to my friends who couldn't make it:.... well I love you too!

0 comments: