BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am:

My name is Christal. I'm fun, I love to travel, I believe in love. I got married when I was 20 and no I don't think it's too young. My California friends thought it was way weird. I love my husband and we've been together almost 3 years and almost married for 1. I love my pets and cooking (I just hate cleaning up. I'm not one of those neat freak girls. I'm not dirty, just messy. I guess you could say I thrive in chaos.... like a genius...jk.) I have 3 best friends; Harmony, Britney, and Erin. I really miss the ocean; more and more as I think about it. But I don't think I'll be able to move to the ocean anytime soon *sad*. Hmmm... what else? I'm generally a pretty happy positive person, but I have a secret love for the darker side of things. It interests me, you know? Probably just because it's so unknown to me. It's also taboo which is inviting to anyone.

0 comments: